WHAT IS ORGANIC JAMAICAN BLACK CASTOR OIL?
Made by pressing the roasted seeds of the Jamaican Black Castor Oil plant, it is packed full of many nutrients and vitamins that it can be used in many different healing and topical ways. As a result it has gained a reputation of being especially effective on the hair and skin. Black Castor Oil can help with dry, split ends and thinning hair and even help with acne or skin infections as well. Jamaican Black Castor Oil can be used to promote hair growth and is actually very easy to use.
STOP HAIR LOSS & STIMULATE HAIR GROWTH
This treatment requires a tablespoon of Jamaican Black Castor Oil, a tablespoon of Jojoba Oil and a dropper bottle. Massage the well using circular motions, working the oil deep into the scalp and roots. Then place a shower cap over the hair and sleep with this mixture in place. In the morning, wash the hair normally, rinsing the oil out in the process.
- Softens and moisturizes natural hair
- Heals and prevents split ends
- Reduces hair breakage
- Kills bacteria on the scalp
- Makes hair shinier, stronger and thicker
- Prevents dandruff
- Promotes thicker eyelashes, eyebrows and beard growth
If there is a particular spot on your skin that's become infected, such as a mole or an ingrown toenail, try mixing Jamaican Black Castor Oil with a small amount of baking soda and rubbing it into the skin.
- Fights acne, tightens and cleanses pores
- Antibacterial and antifungal
- Stimulates the body's own collagen and elastin production and can soften and hydrate the skin, heal scars
- Heals chapped lips, fights dry lips (mix with a better-tasting oil, like coconut oil)
- Treats dark spots by penetrating the deepest layers of the skin and promoting regeneration of cells, making dark spots fade